CRO Benchmark Survey:
CROs' Perspective of Oversight and Collaboration
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 1pm EDT (10am PDT)
Duration: 60 minutes
CROs today are faced with challenges beyond growing and maintaining the business of providing outsourcing services. Within the study conduct phase of clinical trials, they are responsible for quality data, accurate and timely communications, and best practices in reducing risk in managing studies, sites, CRAs and portfolios for their sponsor clients.
This webinar will present findings from a new benchmark survey conducted across leading CRO executives and project team members, to shed light on the challenges associated with managing increasing complexity of data, maintaining milestones at greater economy, and addressing new requirements from guidance such as ICH E6(R2).
The webinar will share results from questions such as:
- What are the greatest limitations to a successful sponsor relationship?
- How are you planning to address ICH E6(R2) with your sponsor clients?
- How can the process of creating and maintaining Quality Agreements and Vendor Oversight plans be improved?
Julie Peacock of Comprehend will present findings from this new report and then provide a live demonstration of clinical intelligence designed for CROs to:
- Create, monitor and manage quality agreements and oversight plans
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk
- Manage portfolio and site performance
- Empower joint CRO-Sponsor teams through collaboration and workflow
Keywords: CROs, Clinical Trials, ICH E6(R2)
Julie Peacock, Client Services, Comprehend
Closely aligned with customers and the sales organization, Julie focuses on enabling prospects and customers on Comprehend's Clinical Intelligence solutions. She manages go to market strategy, sales enablement, and product marketing.Prior to Comprehend, Julie spent 18 years at Oracle Corporation in the enterprise application space where she managed strategy, field enablement and launch activities for a series of BtoB solutions. Julie holds a bachelor's degree in Marketing from Auburn University.
|THIS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR|
CROs, Clinical Operations and Data Management Professionals
- Clinical Trial/Clinical Study Management
- Clinical Data/Informatics/IT
- Clinical Outsourcing
- Clinical Project Managers
- Clinical Project Directors
- Director of Project Delivery
Clinical Research, Technology and Business Professionals
- Business Technology/Applications/Solutions
- Business Analyst
- Project Management
|XTALKS PARTNERS FOR THIS EVENT|
Comprehend offers a suite of Clinical Intelligence applications that enables ClinOps Execs, Data Managers and Medical Monitors to significantly improve the speed, safety and quality of a portfolio of clinical trials. Across studies, sites, systems and CROs, Comprehend's Clinical Intelligence Suite is particularly effective for centralized monitoring, risk monitoring, CRO oversight and collaboration, and medical monitoring initiatives. Comprehend gives life sciences companies a new source of competitiveness and the confidence to deliver high quality trial submissions at a new speed. Comprehend: the speed to quality results. Learn more at www.comprehend.com