Propel Medical Review with Guided Analytics
Date: February 7, 2017 (60 minutes)
- Masha Hoffey, Director of Clinical Analytics, PerkinElmer Informatics
This webcast discusses how medical monitors can leverage guided visual analytics to find and act on the right issues quickly without sifting through mounds of clinical data. This allows monitoring teams to perform in-stream review of study data and make smarter decisions faster.
In this webcast, attendees will learn:
- Common analytic challenges that slow medical monitoring and raise the risk of missed safety signals
- Data visualization and analytic capabilities available today that can shave up to four weeks off the submission process
- Analytic capabilities needed to handle the impact innovations in trial design (e.g., real-world evidence, adaptive trials) and regulatory changes will have on in-stream data review
This is the first in the series “Four Steps to Shorten Your Clinical Trials with Informatics.” This series explores proven ways to develop go/no-go insights faster so clinical development teams can:
- Get submission-ready faster
- Reduce the risk of a rejected submission or potential market withdrawal
- Optimize data provisioning, aggregation and review
This series is brought to you by PerkinElmer Informatics, a leading provider of informatics expertise and technology to life sciences R&D and clinical teams and the provider of TIBCO Spotfire, the number one choice for the strategic assessment of clinical data.
Keywords: Medical Review, Data Optimization
Masha Hoffey, Director of Clinical Analytics, PerkinElmer Informatics
Masha Hoffey is the Director of Clinical Analytics at PerkinElmer. She has over eight years of experience with clinical and regulatory applications. She oversees the Clinical Practice, including product development and services. She also served as Head of Services and Support at Virtify, Inc. and was part of the business analysis teams at Merge Healthcare and PAREXEL International, driving clinical and regulatory metrics/reporting strategy and leading customer implementations. Ms. Hoffey holds a BA from Williams College and an MS in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Devices, and Biologics from Northeastern University.
|THIS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR|
Clinical development and clinical operation teams from:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies
- Medical Device manufacturers
- Clinical Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic Research Organizations (AROs)
|XTALKS PARTNER FOR THIS EVENT|
PerkinElmer’s advanced analytics and services solutions for Clinical Development help the world’s leading biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics manufactures discover new therapeutics faster by streamlining clinical operations, transforming risk into safety and enabling actionable decisions that can lead to better health outcomes.