As sponsors continue to compete for a limited number of study participants, access to clinical trial sites is becoming more competitive. As sites become more selective about their partners, sponsors must go beyond name recognition and historical relationships to secure the best sites for their studies. But what does being a sponsor of choice really mean?
In this webinar attendees will:
- Get insight into a site enablement scoring model to help identify operational opportunities to improve the desirability as a sponsor
- Discover how other sponsors and CROs are building better connections with their sites through automated workflows by leveraging Site Enablement Technology
- Learn how to maximize site adoption and satisfaction with technology
Presented by the Florence Healthcare Site Enablement experts, attendees will learn how their network of 12,000 research sites manages more than 5.5 million research workflows every month.
Join Florence’s innovation and solutions experts who will explain the methodology behind the site enablement Scoring Model.
Register now and learn about using a scoring methodology to become a sponsor of choice for research sites.
Blake Adams, SVP Marketing, Florence Healthcare
Blake Adams joined Florence in 2017 to help research teams advance cures by introducing them to innovative software solutions. He is a passionate storyteller and growth leader.
Blake has an extensive marketing and growth background in SaaS, healthcare and athletics. He also has a BS from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Andrea Bastek, VP, Innovations, Florence Healthcare
Andrea Bastek, PhD is an Air Force Nomad and biomedical engineer. She has 10 years of clinical trial experience with a cardiac medical device sponsor and 15 years total in the industry. She has substantial experience with internal quality audits, FDA inspections, protocol and CRF development, database improvements and monitoring innovation.
Keith Wright, Director, Solutions Consulting, Florence Healthcare
Keith Wright has clinical research experience at both the site and sponsor-level, bringing a balanced perspective to clinical operations. His areas of expertise are in study start-up and technology innovation where he advocates for solutions that drive more efficiency, inclusivity and integrated experiences for all.
Who Should Attend?
Clinical Operations leaders from Big Pharma and CROs
What You Will Learn
Attendees will discover:
- What is the Site Enablement Scoring Assessment and how does it make a sponsor of choice
- What sites now prioritize when selecting a pharma/biotech sponsored study
- How to directly integrate with existing site workflows and technology stacks
- Best practices for successfully driving adoption of technology at study sites
Florence Healthcare’s clinical trial software helps more than 12,000 research sites in 45 countries manage their documents, data, and workflows. The Florence Healthcare™ platform also provides remote access so sponsors and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) can collaborate with their sites around the world. Florence Healthcare users now perform 5.8 million remote monitoring activities each month. To learn more, visit florencehc.com.
You Must Login To Register for this Free Webinar
Already have an account? LOGIN HERE. If you don’t have an account you need to create a free account.Create Account