As clinical trials continue to evolve, having the ability to manage them more efficiently is essential. Through years of experience and sponsor insights, endopoint has identified the need for a tool to manage supply at the sponsor level — a tool that goes beyond the industry’s traditional understanding of interactive response technology (IRT®) to open the way to a wave of new and exciting possibilities.
What You’ll Learn:
- The benefits of using a supply management tool that enables global inventory management across a sponsor’s entire portfolio starting from brite stock through destruction
- How a supply management tool can efficiently and effectively manage studies beyond traditional IRT, such as Phase I, IV, compassionate use and Investigator Initiated Trials (IIT), by allowing for site requests for additional supplies, temperature excursion registration, site inventory visibility and management, expiry management, patient dispensation, and returns — all through a single application
- Useful knowledge of the tool through a case study example of how it can contribute to streamlining your overall supply management goals
- An introduction to a new world of possibilities such as supply pooling across a sponsor’s portfolio and sponsor-level forecasting for all types of studies
- Realize the benefits of using a supply management tool for sponsor-level inventory management
- See how a supply management engine can be used across a sponsor’s entire portfolio
- Understand how a supply management tool can help with other studies — Phase I, IV and IIT
- Experience a case study example of how you can streamline your supply management
- Discover how a shift in design opens new cost-saving possibilities in the world of clinical supplies
Brett Castano, Senior Architect, Project Management, endpoint Clinical
Brett has 10 years of experience in the life sciences software industry and has acquired a depth of knowledge in IRT and related e-clinical technologies during his time as a tester, validation manager, lead project manager and solutions architect for both IRT providers and CROs. Brett specializes in translating real life into a cohesive data model and software solutions to solve problems and improve data integrations and IRT, drawing from his close relationships with sponsor team members from both the clinical supplies/supply chain and clinical operations.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
Senior professionals working within:
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Supply Chain
- Outsourcing Department / Vendor Management
- Supply Forecasting
endpoint is an interactive response technology (IRT®) systems and solutions provider that supports the life sciences industry. Since 2009, we have been working with a single vision in mind, to help sponsors and pharmaceutical companies achieve clinical trial success. Our solutions, realized through the proprietary PULSE® platform, have proven to maximize the supply chain, minimize operational costs, and ensure timely and accurate patient dosing. endpoint is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with a global footprint in the APAC region and Europe.