With their latest product innovations, IDBS is continuing to find new ways to help R&D organizations capture, manage, and gain insights from their scientific and operational R&D data. They are excited to announce the release of E-WorkBook version 10.5.0 for both their cloud and on-premise platforms.
To prepare for E-WorkBook 10.5.0, IDBS placed a focus on listening to their customers. A lot of the E-WorkBook 10.5.0 functionality comes as a result of customer feedback. The 10.5.0 release of E-WorkBook is part of IDBS’ continuous commitment to improve the best scientific informatics platform in the marketplace.
Join us as Stuart Ward, Director of Product and Solutions at IDBS dives into The E-WorkBook 10.5.0 feature release. They will show you how E-WorkBook users can mitigate risk with enhanced compliance features, plan work more efficiently, and gain even more insight into their research and operational data.
Analysts and business users can expect to learn about possible outcomes of new features and capabilities introduced to the platform.
Technical users can expect to learn about:
API developments, for example:
- Extracting data from E-WorkBook in a machine-readable format and allowing the data to be inserted into corporate data lakes for subsequent investigation
- Using the updated custom panel framework to create searchable workflows specific to the systems in your organization
Enhanced compliance, for example:
- Using the new filter controls to enable faster QA reviews when viewing experiment and spreadsheet audit trails
- Save time when migrating between systems and environments by importing/exporting inventory configurations
Simplifying user workflow, for example:
- Registering multiple batches of chemistry compounds, each with their own registration ID and properties
- Added inventory capability, to simplify user processes, that allows the printing of labels for locations, contents of locations, and from search results
- Take advantage of the new inventory location browser to further simplify user workflows
- Other capabilities, including simplifying deployment architecture and others not described above, that drive more productivity, efficiency, and risk mitigation
Stuart Ward, Director of Platform & Solutions, IDBS
Stuart Ward is Director of Platform and Solutions at IDBS, where he drives product innovation, development, design and user experience for IDBS’ E-WorkBook Platform and Solutions.
Prior to this role, as Head of Business Analysis, Stuart led the development and launch of The E-WorkBook GxP Cloud – IDBS’ market leading cloud-based research & development platform. Upon joining IDBS in 2005, he was part of a team of services consultants responsible for understanding customer business needs to execute configuration and deployment of IDBS’ fit-for-purpose software.
Stuart is an expert on topics related to Cloud, the technologies it enables, and the impact a Cloud solution can provide to global research & development organizations.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will be suitable for senior-level pharma R&D scientists and leaders involved in:
- Process Development
- Analytical Method Development/QC
- Tech Transfer/GMP Manufacturing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Project Management
- Operational Oversight
What You Will Learn
- Productivity: new integrations to improve throughout by direct data transfer
- Efficiency: standardized assay and method execution, making work easier to complete for scientists
- Risk Mitigation: manage and understand deviations from your process
IDBS helps research and development (R&D) teams around the world make discoveries that have the potential to transform the lives of populations worldwide. Our advanced scientific informatics platform, The E-WorkBook Cloud, enables organizations to securely capture, manage, share and gain insight from their structured and unstructured data.
Our diverse customer list includes 22 of the top 25 global pharmaceutical companies, and other R&D-driven organizations in the biotechnology, agricultural sciences, chemicals, consumer goods, energy, food and beverage, and healthcare serving over 50,000 researchers in 25 countries.
Privately held since 1989, IDBS joined Danaher’s Life Sciences platform at the end of 2017. IDBS will help provide the foundation for a portfolio of life sciences informatics and knowledge management solutions within Danaher that will accelerate the speed of discovering, developing, and producing new drugs and therapies.