In this virtual meeting we will discuss:
- The evolving clinical trial ecosystem and the pressures to manage a growing provider base
- Impact of COVID-19 on provider qualification
- The unsustainability of current qualification practices in terms of the resource burden, costs, time delays and inefficiency
- Openness to the use of standards and a central approach to drive change
- Addressing challenges and driving efficiency through the Diligent Qualification Platform
The Tufts-Avoca Benchmarking Data of Industry Qualification Practices will be shared.
This meeting is geared to industry leaders and executives who oversee provider qualification activities. Participants will be engaged through polling and virtual Q&A.
We are offering 2 live sessions. Register below to attend on April 6, or click here to register for April 1.
The Avoca Group
The Avoca Group is a life science consulting firm dedicated to improving quality and compliance in clinical trial execution. Since 2011, the Avoca Quality Consortium®, a collaborative of over 100 pharma, biotech, CRO and clinical service provider companies, has led the industry in developing practical solutions for improving quality and execution in clinical trials. Companies benefit from Avoca’s insightful research, deep subject matter expertise, industry-leading approaches and technology. Avoca offers platforms and tailored solutions to help clinical research companies increase quality, ensure compliance and improve efficiency so that medicines can reach patients faster.