This webinar will present case studies from the pharma and biotech industry that show the use of digital solutions in asset performance and reliability.
Good facility and asset management practices have positive impacts on the cost to operate, availability of equipment for production, supply chain robustness, sustainability and overall company reputation with key stakeholders and agencies.
Digital solutions in the asset management space drive these initiatives by having one set of numbers to run an organization, the breakdown of information silos to streamline decision making and rapid knowledge transfer to an organization.
The featured speaker will show case studies that include:
- The use of software solutions in the development of maintenance strategies to provide a direct line of sight between equipment failure and critical product quality attributes.
- Energy management in heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems that drive both sustainability and reliability.
- A basic use case in digital twinning technology in the management of punch lists and plant fitness.
Register for this webinar to learn the practical applications of new digital technology for facility and asset management.
Nick Armstrong, Global Director Asset Management and Reliability, CAI
Nick holds a BS degree in Bioprocessing Science and Food Science from the North Carolina State University. He has production experience in biopharmaceutical, food and personal care facilities where he served roles in Process & Technology Development, GMP Production & Engineering and Asset Management & Reliability. Nick’s roles in Asset Management & Reliability include Reliability Engineer, Production Maintenance Supervisor and Consultant where his focus has been in early equipment management for CapEx delivery, risk-based asset management strategy development, capital investment planning, and digital solutions for asset management professionals.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will appeal to the following professionals in the pharma and biotech industry:
- Asset Managers
- Facility Managers
- Environmental, Health and Safety Managers
- Reliability Managers
- Real Estate Managers
- Engineering Managers
What You Will Learn
Webinar attendees will learn the practical applications of new digital technology for pharma and biotech, including:
- Software solutions for the development of maintenance strategies.
- Energy management in heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems for sustainability and reliability.
- Digital twinning technology for the management of punch lists and plant fitness.
Since CAI was founded in 1996, we have delivered over half a billion dollars in services for hundreds of clients across thousands of projects around the world. With offices in the US, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Korea, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, China, India, Singapore, and Malaysia, we have built an international team of over 750 professionals providing local support from a global company. Our engineering, technical, and consulting services are fashioned purposefully to develop mission critical facilities at a high level of performance and reliability. When operational readiness and startup are critical, CAI helps deliver to a higher standard.