Layered security is a cornerstone principal in security risk management to help security leaders reduce the risk of breaches. Striking the right balance between investment in systems and the potential costs of detection, response and recovery from a breach is paramount. Rapid developments in threat vectors across both physical and logical security, compounded by the broad array of potential technologies available for perimeter security incidents, make the security manager’s job even more challenging. It’s best to stick to fundamentals and keep it simple when deciding what, where and how to best protect their organization’s perimeters.
In this webinar, Tyco Integrated Security is proud to share strategies and solutions that leading enterprises are deploying to help strengthen the campus and/or facility perimeter security and adapt to changing threats. From installing ground-based radar paired with video surveillance to the deployment of mobile credentials for both physical and logical systems access, viewers will learn about how to get started in planning and deploying cost-effective next generation security technology.
Join us to hear how:
A leading east coast university:
- Wanted to monitor their outdoor athletic fields for intrusion after-hours
- Dealt with break-ins with thefts from their equipment buildings and vandalism to the fields
- Had tried Video Analytics and Motion Detection in the past but struggled with false alarms
- Deployed of Magos ground-based radar, saving them from having to pay a security guard to monitor the fields at night when there should be no activity on the fields
A leading high-technology manufacturer:
- Needed a secure way to provide physical access for executives and management visiting their production facilities
- Wanted to provide access and messaging functionality using proximity beacons
- Deployed mobile credentialing digital access badges from Usher by MicroStrategy for both physical and logical systems access
Shane Meenan, Director of Sales, Integrated Solutions, Tyco Integrated Security
Shane Meenan is the Director of Sales, Integrated Solutions for Tyco Integrated Security. He leads a national team that specializes in helping clients with complex systems, challenging environments, and advanced integration needs. He is based in Norristown, PA.Message Presenter
Gadi Bar-Ner, VP Marketing, Magos Systems
Mr. Bar-Ner has extensive experience in the defense and security industry with background in avionics, electro optics and radars. Prior to joining Magos in 2015, Mr. Bar-Ner served as a Marketing Manager in the Airborne Division of Elbit Systems, Elbit Systems Electro-optics – Elop and was VP marketing in Seraphim Optronics. He is a Major (Res.) in the Israeli Air Force and holds a B.Sc. degree in Information Systems Management from Haifa University.Message Presenter
Darrell Geusz, Senior Product Manager, Usher by MicroStrategy
Darrell Geusz has 20+ years of experience in designing, developing, marketing, implementing and managing identity, credentialing and access management (ICAM) systems and solutions for both the public and private sector. Currently, Darrell serves as a senior product manager, and identity / biometric subject matter expert, for MicroStrategy’s Usher Product Line, a unified digital identity solution that securely extends your personal identity to mobile devices.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
- Correctional Facilities
- COOs and General Managers
- Security Directors, VPs and Managers
- IT Identity Management VPs, Directors and Managers
Tyco Integrated Security, part of Johnson Controls, is North America’s leading commercial security systems integrator, providing business security services to more than 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla., Tyco Integrated Security has more than 6,000 employees across 81 locations in business communities throughout North America. For more information, visit www.tycois.com