Pharmaceutical manufacturers are under increasing pressure to fast-track technological innovation to improve their manufacturing operations in order to adapt to new approaches like ‘Industry 4.0’ and continuous manufacturing, combat the growing and intense competition and keep up with the increasing demand for personalized medicine and therapies. But with an industry with the world’s tightest regulations and complex value chains, what are the correct steps to reaching operational intelligence in a GxP compliant manner with end-to-end data integrity?
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How Pharma 4.0 technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT), and data lakes used in conjunction can help you integrate and harmonize your data providing a holistic view of your operational environment
- How to do compliant data acquisition and how safe it is to use AI/ML in a GxP environment and ensure data integrity, encryption, certification, and other key aspects of data management
- Why you need GxP compliance IN your advanced analytics, data lakes, IoT, AI/ML
- Why waiting for regulators to issue clearer guidance means you are already behind
- How adopting these technologies result in huge benefits such as decreased downtime and increased productivity
How can you benefit?
Toni Manzano, PhD, Chief Science Officer, Bigfinite
Toni Manzano is a co-founder and CSO of Bigfinite, a SaaS company that is transforming manufacturing operations with the use of AI and industrial Internet of things (IIoT) technologies for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. For over two decades, Manzano has led software projects for international pharmaceutical companies, covering the entire production process and supply chain. Today, Manzano is part of the scientific committee with PDA Europe and with the AI Xavier Manufacturing team. He worked as a researcher at the University of Barcelona as a physicist and teaches big data and artificial intelligence in postgraduate courses at UAB. He is also a member of the Science Experts in the Spanish Parliament on big data and artificial intelligence. Manzano has written numerous articles and holds a dozen international patents related to the encryption, transmission, storage and processing of large volumes of data for regulated environments in the cloud.
Cristina Fernandez, Product Owner, Bigfinite
Cristina is a scientist with a passion for IT and new technologies. She has a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and holds a Ph.D. in science and technology applied to chemistry with special focus in data analysis (chemometrics).
She started her career in pharma in the UK working for AstraZeneca as a process analytical technology (PAT) specialist using spectroscopy to provide process optimization and understanding for pharmaceutical processes in both early and late stage projects enabling scale-up reducing risks.
She joined Bigfinite in early 2018 in quality assurance providing guidelines and training to developers about quality and compliance in pharmaceutical environments. Currently, she is the product owner and ensures the Pharma 4.0 technologies developed are ready to be used in GxP environments.
Outside work, what Cristina values the most is the time she spends with her family and friends. She lives in Reus, a small city near Barcelona close to the sea and the mountains where she can practice some of her favorite sports such as skiing and paddleboarding.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will be suitable for senior-level professionals working within:
- Pharma Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Operations
What You Will Learn
Attendees will learn about:
- Unknown future costs if your vendor doesn’t implement a GxP compliant integrated solution now
- How the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is embracing new technologies and clearing the way for implementation… with caveats
- The benefits of making the shift TODAY
Bigfinite is a solutions provider that transforms manufacturing operations with the use of advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and pharma 4.0 technologies focused on optimizing pharmaceutical and biotech companies. The Bigfinite analytics platform seamlessly integrates unlimited sources of structured and unstructured data to deliver actionable insights across all manufacturing sites. Bigfinite offers an intuitive way to gain meaningful operational intelligence with data by enabling real-time visibility and predictive insights in a GxP compliant manner with end-to-end data integrity. Founded in 2014, the company is based in San Francisco, California and also has a European office in Barcelona, Spain.
You Must Login To Register for this Free Webinar
Already have an account? LOGIN HERE. If you don’t have an account you need to create a free account.Create Account