Immunosequencing, the science of profiling T- and B-cell receptors, has broad utility across the clinical development spectrum. Adaptive Biotechnologies’ quantitative immunoSEQ Technology has the ability to answer early, preclinical questions such as those around drug candidate selection, dosing and effective drug combinations. As a therapeutic pipeline matures to the clinical trial stage, the immunoSEQ Assay can also help confirm drug safety and efficacy, establish biomarker endpoints, optimize patient selection, predict response to therapy and monitor for adverse events. This webinar will use real-world data to demonstrate how immunosequencing can be leveraged at various points in the drug development and clinical trial process to improve the development of new therapies for patients.
Patrick Raber, PhD, Senior Manager of Research and Business Development, Adaptive Biotechnologies
Dr. Patrick Raber is an immunologist with 12 years of research experience and is an expert in the field of immunosequencing. His current role as a Senior Manager of Research and Business Development at Adaptive is focused on the incorporation of immunosequencing into translational research and clinical trials for Adaptive’s academic and biopharmacuetical partners, with a focus on the key elements of experimental design, data analysis and data interpretation.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Professionals
- Clinical and Preclinical Researchers
- Academic Researchers Engaged in Clinical Trial Work
‘Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures’
What You Will Learn
- T-cell receptor (TCR) and B-cell receptor (BCR) sequencing data generated by Adaptive’s immunoSEQ Technology, which has been used extensively in preclinical and clinical pipelines from early drug discovery to biomarker endpoints
- How the immunoSEQ Assay can be leveraged to study drug candidate selection, optimize dosing, determine smart drug combinations, select biomarker endpoints, optimize patient selection, predict response to therapy and monitor for adverse events.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies offers an end-to-end immunosequencing solution that can assist with every stage of the development pipeline from early experimental design work to advanced data analysis
Adaptive Biotechnologies is a commercial-stage biotechnology company focused on harnessing the inherent biology of the adaptive immune system to transform the diagnosis and treatment of disease. We believe the adaptive immune system is nature’s most finely tuned diagnostic and therapeutic for most diseases, but the inability to decode it has prevented the medical community from fully leveraging its capabilities. Our proprietary immune medicine platform reveals and translates the massive genetics of the adaptive immune system with scale, precision and speed to develop products in life sciences research, clinical diagnostics and drug discovery. We have two commercial products and a robust clinical pipeline to diagnose, monitor and enable the treatment of diseases such as cancer, autoimmune conditions and infectious diseases. Our goal is to develop and commercialize immune-driven clinical products tailored to each individual patient.