Osteoporosis and atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries, are two conditions plaguing the global population, yet they are not normal by-products of aging. Rather, these conditions are an indication of a Vitamin K2 deficiency.
Put simply, Vitamin K2 activates proteins that support healthy calcium balance – directing calcium to the bones where it is needed, while inhibiting calcium from depositing in arteries and soft tissues where it can do harm. Yet recent research shows us that 97% of western populations are deficient in adequate Vitamin K2 for bone and cardiovascular health.
With strong observational studies as its foundation, one company has spearheaded efforts that have resulted in a substantial body of clinical evidence demonstrating that adding Vitamin K2 to the diet absolutely leads to positive health outcomes, in adults as well as children. And now the medical community is driving the latest Vitamin K2 research — because Vitamin K2 is the only compound to date clinically shown to impact hardening of the arteries, doctors are exploring Vitamin K2 as a potential therapy for patients who express intense calcification as part of their condition(s).
This informative webinar will offer:
- Evidence confirming the state of K2 deficiency and the populations that can benefit from having this insufficiency corrected
- How decades of Vitamin K2 clinical research have proven safe and efficacious long-term health benefits
- Insight on new research that is elucidating potential benefits beyond bone and cardiovascular health
- The necessary factors companies need to consider when selecting a Vitamin K2 raw material for their formulation(s)
Join this webinar to learn about how a vitamin can change the state of global health. By registering for this webinar, participants will get up-to-speed about the latest research on Vitamin K2, its benefits, insights about selection criteria for raw materials and more.
Hogne Vik, MD, PhD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, NattoPharma
As a physician and researcher at Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen Norway, Dr. Hogne Vik specialized in clinical laboratory medicine and immunology/allergy. He helped establish NattoPharma ASA in 2004, was Chairman of the Board when the company was listed at Oslo Stock exchange in 2008, and NattoPharma CEO from 2012 to 2016. Dr. Vik has since assumed the position as the company´s medical spokesperson and chief medical officer.
Eric Anderson, Senior Vice President Global Marketing and Business Development, NattoPharma
Eric Anderson has been a member of the natural products industry for almost 30 years, during which time he was involved in the introduction of several successful novel ingredients, including Chitosan, CLA, and Boswellia AKBA. He was instrumental in establishing and building awareness for MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 as MK-7 globally.
Who Should Attend?
- Product Development/Management
- Research and Development
- New Business Initiatives/Business Development
- Chief Science Officers
- Purchasing/Sourcing Managers
- Quality Managers
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, participants will:
- Obtain a new perspective on the latest clinical evidence confirming Vitamin K2 simultaneously supports bone and heart health.
- Get a glimpse of the promising research confirming how the Vitamin K2 mechanism can impact other systems, leading to greater product opportunities.
- Not all Vitamin K2s are the same — learn the essential considerations for selecting the right Vitamin K2 supplier / ingredient for your brand
- Gain a clear understanding of how companies can more effectively market product formulations that feature clinically validated ingredients, like MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 as MK-7
As the world leader in Vitamin K2 Research and Development, NattoPharma has invested heavily in in-vitro, in-vivo, and clinical studies to substantiate and document the efficacy of its flagship brand, MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 as MK-7, for bone and cardiovascular health. To date, the company has 20 human clinical trials published in respected peer-reviewed journals, with even more underway. This commitment has created the only clinically validated and patented Vitamin K2 on the market. NattoPharma is fully committed to educating consumers and practitioners about the nutritional benefits of Vitamin K2, and to providing the highest quality raw material to the marketplace so manufacturers can create products that deliver on the promise of improving health. Based in Norway, NattoPharma has a global presence – establishing its North American subsidiary, NattoPharma USA, Inc., in Edison, NJ, and NattoPharma R&D Ltd. in Cyprus.