Imagine improving the efficiency of ordering, stocking, maintaining and replenishing an inventory, so that more time can be spent on vital scientific work and there is less worry about overstocks, stockouts, and finding out where the inventory is at the site(s). Join two of Avantor’s top experts, Raj Dhesi, and Scott Barclay, as they provide a roadmap to navigate the challenging aspects of modern-day lab inventory management.
Managing lab inventory effectively fosters communication and cooperation between scientists in labs, procurement and lab operations. Great scientific discoveries don’t happen in isolation. Each step, from research to delivery, connects to the next — or even multiple next steps — until the idea becomes the reality of a product ready for market.
This webinar will help answer lab inventory management and process-related questions on why it is so important for a lab to leverage an end-to-end inventory management solution that visually demonstrates the status of the inventory, streamlines processes and automates time-consuming tasks relating to inventory management. This way, the focus can remain exactly where it should be — on research and results.
The featured speakers from Avantor will discuss how scientific and laboratory operations can be organized to deliver consistent and compliant support services for advancing laboratory efficiencies, whilst identifying clear cross-functional product tracking and cost-effective solutions that drive towards mutually aligned goals, and service levels. With a scientific approach to lab inventory management, operations can rapidly benefit across sites and geographies, providing holistic inventory visibility and stock performance insights.
Hear about their upcoming Inventory Manager Application and proprietary cloud-based software solution, designed to give a clear insight into ordering, tracking and full-cycle management of the products, across the entire scientific ecosystem of an organization. Discover, flexible, customizable inventory management solutions to optimize lab operations and scale into the lab of future developments.
Register today to be a part of this discussion and uncover solutions that can help in the organization and modernization of a lab’s inventory management process.
Raj Dhesi, Technology PM EU, Avantor
Raj’s role is to support and manage Avantor’s digital solutions which include:
- Inventory Management – customer facing demo’s, proposals, implementations, troubleshooting, support (customer run)
- Chemical and Equipment Management – demo’s proposals, implementation support (even if an onsite is involved)
- Onsite services that would support anything that DTS team escalates to the customer — site builds / enhancements requests / issue
Scott Barclay, Quality Process Manager – Europe, Avantor
Scott’s role is principally to support and manage Avantor’s Inventory Management systems and processes across onsite services in Europe. Scott’s duties and designations include:
- Inventory Management – strategize deployment, implementations, troubleshooting, support and training at onsite services locations
- Inventory Operations Reviews – perform inventory assessments at in-scope locations and feedback optimization recommendations
- Lean Process Improvements – provide lean improvement support and training to Avantor’s onsite services teams
- Inventory Metrics – develop evolving inventory performance metrics and review outputs with onsite services teams
Who Should Attend?
Professionals from the Life Sciences Industry including:
- Lab Managers
- Quality Assurance
- Finance / Investment analysts
What You Will Learn
Key Takeaways for attendees:
- How to simplify the process of inventory management — spreadsheet to digital
- How to capture reports in real-time and customize the data
- Planning processes for restocking and keeping track of inventory
- Can the entire process of inventory management be tracked? Automation vs Manual
- Support options
- Inventory Management — a real case example
Avantor®, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development, and production activities in the industries we serve. Our global footprint enables us to serve more than 225,000 customer locations and gives us extensive access to research laboratories and scientists in more than 180 countries. We set science in motion to create a better world. For more information, visit avantorsciences.com and find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.