Can everyone in your organization access and learn from experimental data? In this webinar, learn how cloud-native technology specifically designed for a life sciences R&D Data Cloud can unlock innovation and discovery by making your data findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable (FAIR).
The COVID-19 pandemic has underscored the need for robust, remote data management, global collaboration and reproducible lab automation to accelerate therapeutic and diagnostic discovery. We believe that unlocking and harmonizing experimental data facilitates more effective, safer and less expensive solutions to humanity’s greatest challenges.
TetraScience’s Chief Scientific Officer Mike Tarselli will provide an overview of the technological and organizational challenges facing today’s leading pharma and biotech companies as they seek to accelerate discovery through “Industry 4.0” digital transformation and replatforming to the cloud:
- How can we break down technological, departmental and geographical silos?
- How can my organization automatically retrieve experimental data from thousands of heterogeneous instruments and sources?
- Why collect and process scientific data in the cloud?
- How can my R&D IT team avoid costly and inefficient point-to-point integrations between data sources and targets?
- How can I collaborate with my CROs and CDMOs while maintaining data integrity and compliance?
- What is the best way to harmonize,structure and decorate our experimental data so that it’s clean, consistent and prepared for ELN, LIMS, data science, and AI/ML?
- Is there a way to fuel innovation by creating a bidirectional feedback loop between analytics applications and experimental instruments?
- Which scientific scenarios and workflows can TetraScience enable today and in the near future?
Register for this webinar to learn how the top 20 life sciences companies are using an R&D Data Cloud to address these challenges, accelerate innovation and unlock discovery.
Mike Tarselli, Ph.D., MBA, Chief Scientific Officer, TetraScience
Mike Tarselli accelerates the Tetra R&D Data Cloud through content leadership, training, quality, integrations and building scientific culture. Previously, Mike was the Scientific Director for SLAS, a global professional society dedicated to lab automation and an Associate Director at Novartis building, an external scientific collaboration platform. Mike’s pharmaceutical experience includes bench and operational roles at Millennium, ARIAD, and Biomedisyn. He received his Ph.D. from UNC Chapel Hill, completed postdoctoral work at Scripps Research, and his MBA through Quantic School of Business & Technology.
Mike currently serves on the Pistoia Alliance Board of Directors, the UMass Amherst College of Natural Sciences Advisory Board, and the Editorial Board of the NIH/NCATS Assay Guidance Manual. He is a member and active volunteer with the American Chemical Society, AAAS, the Regeneron International Science & Engineering Fair, and the Massachusetts Science & Engineering Fair, and has been an invited speaker for student groups and professional organizations.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is a must-watch event for life sciences R&D IT teams, lab scientists and data scientists that are challenged by costly, inefficient and manual experimental data workflows.
- R&D IT Developers, Project Managers, Architects and Leadership
- Bench Scientists & Lab Engineers
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, participants will learn about:
- FAIR Data enablement using a life sciences R&D data cloud
- How data harmonization breaks down silos, unlocks discovery and prepares the organization for AI/ML and data visualization
- How bidirectional feedback loops between data sources and targets enable fast, seamless automation
- How to collaborate with innovation partners while maintaining data integrity and compliance with ISO 9001 and GXP regulations
TetraScience is the R&D Data Cloud company with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve and extend human life. The Tetra R&D Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data and is actively deployed across enterprise pharma and biotech organizations. As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest integration network of lab instruments, informatics applications, CRO/CDMOs, analytics, and data science partners, creating seamless interoperability and an innovation feedback loop that will drive the future of life sciences R&D. For more information, please visit tetrascience.com.
You Must Login To Register for this Free Webinar
Already have an account? LOGIN HERE. If you don’t have an account you need to create a free account.Create Account