For biopharma, accelerating time-to-market is more than a business objective; therapeutics can enhance the lives of patients, and even mean the difference between life or death. In order to advance scientific discovery and make therapeutics more accessible to patients, biopharma has begun partnering with contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) to scale their development, manufacturing, and testing initiatives.
Andelyn Biosciences, a full-spectrum CDMO, was founded with the mission to transform, extend, and save lives. The company name pays tribute to two brave young patients that participated in pivotal clinical trials that made today’s gene therapies possible. A critical initiative led by Andelyn Biosciences is the rollout of a Connected Plant that will enable biopharma to re-platform their scientific data and workflows to the cloud. This innovative connected approach represents a generational movement transforming the way therapeutics are developed, validated, and brought to market.
Underpinning this transformation is the industry’s most valuable resource: scientific data. However, organizations face significant roadblocks in their attempt to enable data-driven development and manufacturing, facilitate next-gen analytics and artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) applications.
Some of the most challenging hurdles include:
- Data generated from heterogeneous sources is difficult to access and harmonize, resulting in wasted time spent on manual data transcription and data wrangling
- Replication of methods and data between departmental groups slows down therapeutic development and increases variability in the manufacturing process
- Capacity limitations impede the ability to effectively test and safely manufacture therapeutics at scale, further hindering innovation
To achieve data-driven innovation in therapeutic development, organizations must utilize a scientific data network that spans labs, instruments, departmental units, and outsourced research, development, and manufacturing services.
Join expert speakers from Andelyn Biosciences and TetraScience for a webinar to learn how the Connected Plant:
- Connects data generated from building and facilities; process and manufacturing; and instrumentation and systems across the laboratory ecosystem
- Delivers autonomous operation, predictive capabilities, improved process monitoring and control and increased data integrity
- Provides their customers secure, convenient access to harmonized data that is prepared for analytics and visualization
- Takes advantage of cloud-native technologies, purpose-built for life sciences to accelerate innovation, quality and manufacturing scale for their biopharma customers
Bryan J. Holmes, Vice President, Information Technology, Andelyn Biosciences
Bryan is VP of IT at Andelyn Biosciences, responsible for all aspects of their digital ecosystem, focusing on Information Security, Infrastructure, the Connected Plant, and Business Systems. With over 20 years of experience in the pharma/biotech sector, he strives for the adoption of technology that truly enables and drives growth and efficiencies — rather than merely achieving better compliance, which to him is the bare minimum.
He lives by the motto: “IT’s job should be difficult to make everyone else’s job easier.”Message Presenter
Brandon Revelli, Account Executive, TetraScience
Brandon is leading sales efforts in the CxO and Biotech space at TetraScience, the R&D Data Cloud company. In his role, Brandon oversees the partnership with Andelyn Biosciences and the delivery of their Connected Plant strategy. These partnerships help drive TetraScience’s mission to be the most trusted and valued partner to the world’s scientific community– fueling innovation, facilitating collaboration, accelerating discovery, enhancing and extending human life.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is a must-watch event for life sciences R&D IT teams, lab scientists, and data scientists that are challenged by costly, inefficient and manual experimental data workflows, with relevant job titles including:
- R&D IT Developers
- Project Managers
- Data Architects
- Bench Scientists
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- How cloud-native technologies, primed for scientific data, enable the Connected Plant by harmonizing disparate data created from complex development and manufacturing cycles
- How digital CDMOs enable better compliance, easier analysis, faster data-driven decisions and more agile operations, for the benefit of their customers
- How biopharma organizations can accelerate therapeutic development by leveraging a digital CDMO to break down silos, unify and harmonize data across heterogeneous sources, and facilitate next-gen analytics and AI/ML applications
TetraScience is the R&D Data Cloud company with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve and extend human life. The Tetra R&D Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data and is actively deployed across enterprise pharma and biotech organizations. As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest integration network of lab instruments, informatics applications, CRO/CDMOs, analytics, and data science partners, creating seamless interoperability and an innovation feedback loop that will drive the future of life sciences R&D. For more information, please visit tetrascience.com.