The food and beverage supply chain was ill-prepared for a global pandemic and the associated disruption it created in nearly every aspect of business operations worldwide. As a proactive measure to help companies from across the supply chain as they prepare for the future, AIB International created the Pandemic Prepared Certification. Developed in collaboration with the world’s most recognized brands, this is the first certification standard created for the food and beverage supply chain that elevates critical planning for people, facilities and production inputs.
This Certification provides assurance for the food and beverage supply chain and consumers by demonstrating a commitment to establishing and maintaining best practices with the only best-in-class protocol benchmark.
This standard can help manufacturers:
- Maintain business continuity
- Deliver significant social impacts
- Build bottom-line resiliency
- Unlock insurance benefits
- Bring the highest standards of integrity
- Demonstrate a commitment to decreasing risk
This prescriptive and practical certification provides the food and beverage supply chain with five distinct areas they will need to demonstrate proficiency in to become certified to this standard. These include measures to support pandemic crisis management, supply chain management and health, and crisis mitigation measures and management, among others.
Tatiana Rodriguez, Regional Sales Manager East Coast/Canada Global Sales, AIB International
Tatiana joined AIB International in 2016 and after various roles throughout multiple departments, she is now the Regional Sales Manager East Coast/Canada Global Sales. She is passionate about the food and beverage industry and works hard to offer solutions to the daily challenges clients are facing. She is also the primary point of contact for the Pandemic Prepared Certification, the first certification standard created for the food and beverage supply chain to address the pandemic.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit those in the food and beverage industry, including:
- Meat and poultry processors
- Snack and baking manufacturers
- Fruit and vegetable processors
What You Will Learn
- How the Certification provides assurance for the food and beverage supply chain and consumers by demonstrating a commitment to establishing and maintaining best practices
- The five distinct areas manufacturers will need to demonstrate proficiency in to become certified to this standard
- How the Certification can benefit a company’s bottom line by delivering significant social impacts, building bottom line resiliency and unlocking insurance benefits
For 100 years, AIB International has partnered with our clients to bring the enjoyment of safe, high-quality food to consumers everywhere. Through customized Training, Inspections & Consulting, Regulatory and Certification services, our global team of food safety and quality professionals in 120 countries is committed to helping our customers address virtually every link in their supply chains. Visit www.aibinternational.com for more information.