Are you looking to revolutionize your approach to clinical trials? Join the featured speakers for an enlightening panel discussion on “Patient Engagement in Clinical Trials: Beyond Recruitment to Long-Term Success.” In this dynamic webinar, industry experts will explore the transformative power of actively engaging patients throughout the entire clinical trial lifecycle.
Engaging patients in clinical trials is no longer a mere checkbox on the trial to-do list; it’s a strategic imperative. Patient-centered trials enhance research quality, accelerate timelines and improve the chances of success. But how can you truly leverage patient engagement to unlock these benefits?
The speakers will discuss:
- Benefits of Holistic Patient Engagement: Our esteemed panelists will explore the manifold advantages of engaging patients throughout the clinical trial journey. From refining trial protocols to enhancing data quality and safety, we’ll explore how patient involvement can elevate your research
- Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Populations: Achieving diversity in clinical trial participation is pivotal for generating representative data. Learn from experts about the strategies and best practices for recruiting and retaining diverse patient populations in trials
- The Long-Term Commitment: Patient engagement doesn’t conclude with a single trial. Successful engagement requires a long-term commitment to building trust and relationships with patients. Discover why this investment is critical for sustained success in clinical research.
- The Role of Technology: In today’s digital age, technology is pivotal in patient engagement. The panelists will explore how technology, including curated engagement content, ePRO/eCOA, telemedicine, wearables, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), can drive meaningful interactions and motivate participants
- Motivations and Rewards: Understand the psychology behind motivating patients to participate in trials actively. We’ll explore innovative incentive structures and reward systems that keep patients engaged, informed and eager to contribute to research
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insights into the evolving landscape of patient engagement in clinical trials. Register now for an engaging discussion that will reshape the way you approach clinical research. Together, we can pave the way for more effective, inclusive and patient-centric clinical trials.
Kyle Hogan, President, Datacubed Health (Moderator)
Kyle Hogan has been dedicated to advancing the voice of the patient through the promise of ePRO/eCOA since 2007, in that time helping deliver over 500 successful trials for CROs and pharmaceutical companies globally. He is a recognized expert for implementing innovative and patient centric ePRO/eCOA solutions with an aim to achieve sponsor confidence and study success across all phases of clinical trials.
Jackie Kent, Datacubed Health Board of Directors
Jackie Kent is a pharmaceutical development and healthcare technology executive, board director and trusted advisor with a passion for clinical research and accessibility to clinical trials. With over 35 years of experience in pharma and technology, Jackie also served as the Chief Customer Officer at Medidata Solutions. She continues contributing her expertise and passion for clinical trial accessibility through boards, advisory and consulting. She is now an independent consultant focusing on transforming clinical trials with innovation and inclusion at the forefront of what she does.
Katherine Rizzi, User Experience Researcher, Roche
Katherine Rizzi’s career has been marked by her commitment to enriching user experiences. She holds a master’s degree in health information science from Western University. As a health services researcher, Katherine has worked directly with patients, caregivers, health care professionals and other stakeholders to co-create care solutions and services in the areas of digital health, IT, home and community care, palliative and end-of-life care, medical education and cancer care policy and strategy. A strong advocate for patient engagement, Katherine’s passion truly shines through her work in enhancing participation in clinical trials. Her broad spectrum of experience has equipped her with a deep understanding of the sector, allowing her to foster better, more human-centered patient interfaces and systems in healthcare.
Danielle Horton, Associate Director, Tech & Innovation, Gilead
Danielle Horton has over 20 years of experience in the clinical trial industry, striving to solve organizational challenges through people-focused solutions and supporting cross-industry thought leaders through the evaluation of innovative approaches to clinical trials and unique partnership projects (Hybrid Virtual Trials, eStrategy, Trailblazer Consortium, Primary Care Network, Clinical Trial Care Option, R&D Integration Forum). She utilizes her skills to develop processes and tools, incorporating appropriate technology solutions and collaboration models that support implementing innovative solutions. Her approach to expanding the portfolio of solutions and capabilities enables drug discovery and development to drive prioritization of digital needs across R&D. Further, she works to enhance the value of the pipeline that provides a superior experience for the patients while taking into consideration both operational and analytical aspects as well as a longer strategic vision. She is a creative and influential thought leader who can balance the need to be a strategic partner with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude!
Brandy Starks, Patient Advocate & DEI Expert, DiversAlly Coaching, Consulting, and Advisory Services
Brandy Starks is a clinical research professional, research participant, and certified diversity executive. She is currently the founder and CEO of DiversAlly Coaching, Consulting, and Advisory Services. A vocal patient advocate, Brandy sits on several boards and committees including the NIH All of US Patient Advisory Board and Cedars-Sinai’s IRB and patient experience boards. She is also the founder of Clinical Trials in Color Foundation, bringing clinical research education and conversations to communities of color.
Susan Stein, Patient Advocate
Susan Stein is an award winning marketer specializing in product launches for rare disease and oncology therapies. She has worked with the world’s most innovative companies to assist them in bringing therapies to market for underserved populations. With her heart in public health, Ms Stein is driven to bring disease prevention to these same discussions.
Passionate about health and wellness, Ms. Stein is an advocate for advancing patient care, especially in oncology and rare diseases. She will always bring the patient voice to the discussion.
Ms. Stein holds strong ties to the academic community. She sits on the Dean’s Advisory Council at Drexel University’s School of Public Health where she meets regularly with the Dean and other board members to advance the issues of public health. She also was appointed to the Board of Directors for Global Genes, a tireless rare disease advocacy group. She also sits on the board of the prestigious NCCN Foundation. Susan is the author of the first ever patient guidelines for working with industry. In her many speaking engagements, she talks about healthcare in general and ethical considerations for patient groups when working with industry.
Who Should Attend?
- Clinical Operations professionals
- Patient Engagement professionals
- Clinical Trial Managers and Directors
- Research Coordinators
- Patient advocacy groups
- Pharmaceutical and biotech professionals
- Healthcare Innovators and Technologists
What You Will Learn
Attendees will learn about:
- Holistic Engagement: Explore the benefits of continuous patient involvement
- Diversity in Trials: Emphasize the importance and strategies for diverse participation
- Long-Term Trust: Recognize the ongoing commitment needed for successful patient relationships
- Technology’s Role: Discover how digital tools foster enhanced patient interactions
- Incentives & Motivations: Understand the psychological drivers for active patient involvement
Datacubed Health is a pioneering eClinical technology company built from the ground up by industry veterans who wanted to create a better clinical trial experience for all stakeholders. Our solutions are all infused with neuroeconomic principles designed to be inclusive, drive compliance and greatly improve retention. We strive to deliver the best experience for you and your patients through ease of use and flexible technology configurable to your needs.