Oncology Clinical Trials Peer Circle
Peer Circle Chairperson TBD
Peer Circle Chairperson
Why You Should Join:
Although industry events have evolved over time, all still fall short when it comes to supporting relationship-building between industry professionals who have similar roles and face the same obstacles. Xtalks Peer Circles have been developed to fix the following shortcomings:
- Attending conferences, tradeshows and virtual events can be a great way to make connections but these connections relationships might not be maintained over time
- Conferences and webinars can deliver great educational content, but the agenda has been set by the event organizer and not by the participants
- No events offer a completely vendor-free environment and little consideration is ever given to matching attendees with other peers facing the same challenges
Join this Peer Circle to get access to the latest information and best practices in clinical trials for oncological drugs in the most efficient way possible. This Peer Circle provides access to exclusive meetings led by leaders in clinical trials without vendors or solutions providers. Because you’re matched with other leaders in your field, you save time on networking by connecting immediately with the people you want to learn from.
Questions? Connect with us here.
How You Will Benefit:
Xtalks Peer Circles have been developed with today’s busy professional in mind. All Peer Circle meetings are virtual to allow for cost-effective and efficient meetings with no downtime for travel. No preparation work is required for the meetings as attendees can tune in to participate in a discussion led by the meeting’s chair.
Oncology clinical trials are inherently complex, making them uniquely challenging. Members of this Peer Circle are matched with similar senior-level professionals and will learn how to overcome the challenges that they face in oncology clinical trials. They will develop strategies to deal with expected and unexpected issues and source best practices from other leaders in the field.
What You Will Get:
- Six virtual meetings over a period of 12 months that are led by the peer circle chairperson
- A private and secure communication channel to connect informally at anytime via chat, audio or video with oncology peer circle members
- An oncology bulletin featuring news and developments related to oncology clinical trials
- Up to 9 Continuing Education (CE) credits, per year, based your participation in the Peer Circle
Who Should Attend?:
This Xtalks Peer Circle is specifically designed for senior-level professionals working in oncology clinical trials.
Tentative Meeting Agenda
- The FDA Oncology Center of Excellence’s latest guidance documents
- Oncology trial designs for positive regulatory outcomes
- Placebo versus non-placebo-controlled studies in oncology
- Drug toxicity, patient safety and trial endpoints for oncology drugs
- Challenges in oncology trial sites with limited specialized equipment and expertise
- DCT/remote monitoring approaches to reduce cancer patient burden
- Evolving eligibility criteria in oncology trials to improve patient inclusion
- May 31 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET
- Jul 26 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET
- Sep 27 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET
- Nov 29 11:00 am - 12:30 am ET
- Jan 31 11:00 am - 12:30 am ET
More Peer Circles
Cultivate Your Own High-Level Community In today’s rapidly evolving healthcare landscape, it is essential to stay at the forefront of advancements and collaborate with peers...
Cultivate Your Own High-Level Community If you are an industry professional in the world of vaccine development, you are no stranger to navigating the many...
Cultivate Your Own High-Level Community As a clinical trial leader, you are often confronted with a multitude of challenges such as patient recruitment and retention,...