During this webinar, clinical financial experts from Bioclinica will present case studies of how trial sponsors and CROs are:
- Automating the clinical payments process to improve accuracy and operational efficiency, while gaining greater control over cash management
- Making accurate and timely financial decisions and projections based on relevant financial and operational data, including payment trends and accurate reforecasting based on trial actuals
- Quickly and accurately calculating accruals to track current liabilities for payments
- Providing increased transparency and advanced visibility to the payment process and forecasts for all stakeholders, streamlining reporting and Sunshine Act compliance
- Increasing site satisfaction and becoming high-performing sites’ “partner of choice” by replacing error-prone, manual methods with fast and accurate data-driven processes
Lorie McClain, VP, Product Management, Product Development & Technology Bioclinica, Inc.
Lorie brings over 20 years of financial, operational, and technology experience in the life sciences and healthcare industries. Prior to joining Bioclinica, Lorie held several positions at PPD, including Senior Director of Information Technology and was a Director of Product Strategy in the Health Sciences Global Business Unit at Oracle. Her CRO experience spans project accounting, customer relationship management, proposal development, product management, and information technology. Lorie received a Masters in Computer Science and Information Systems, a BS in Computer Science, and a BS in Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. In addition, she is a licensed CPA in the state of NC.
Who Should Attend?
C-level and senior professionals responsible for clinical trials, including:
- Clinical Operations
- Project Management
Bioclinica is a specialty services provider that utilizes expertise and technology to create clarity in the clinical trial process. Bioclinica is organized by three business segments to deliver focused service supporting multifaceted technologies. The Medical Imaging and Biomarkers segment provides medical imaging and cardiac safety services and includes a molecular marker laboratory. Our eHealth segment comprises eClinical Solutions, Randomization & Trial Supply Management, Safety & Regulatory Solutions, and Financial Lifecycle Solutions. Under the Global Clinical Research segment, Bioclinica offers a network of research sites, patient recruitment-retention solutions, and a post-approval research division.