In this webinar, IBM experts answer your top questions about using the IBM Food Trust, such as:
- How do I onboard?
- Will our systems be compatible?
- How does my data get onto the blockchain and what happens with it afterward?
- Can I go beyond what is enabled with the current modules and APIs?
- How do I work with my supply chain partners to get them onto the blockchain network?
Panelists will cover these questions and more during this free webinar.
Who Should Attend?
- C-Suite executives
- Supply chain and operations leaders
- Marketing leaders
- Safety and quality leaders from the following food industry segments:
- Raw agricultural materials
- Food manufacturing
- Food logistics
What You Will Learn
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- Onboarding a company to IBM Food Trust
- Uploading data to the blockchain
- Integrating with existing data systems
- Connecting with supply chain partners on blockchain
- Food Trust capabilities and functionality
IBM Food Trust
IBM Food Trust™, is the blockchain solution, that benefits all network participants with a safer, smarter, and more sustainable food ecosystem. The digitization of transactions and data provides a more efficient way of working across the supply chain, including growers, processors, shippers, retailers, regulators, and consumers. The solution provides authorized users with immediate access to actionable food supply chain data, from farm to store and ultimately the consumer. The complete history and current location of any individual food item, as well as accompanying information such as certifications, test data and temperature data, are readily available in seconds once uploaded onto the blockchain. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is working to ensure that trust enables, rather than hinders, the expanding food system. With capabilities for safer food, longer shelf lives, reduced waste, faster traceability, and better access to shared information, IBM Food Trust can empower you to meet the new standard for transparency and trust.