The global dairy alternatives market is booming and expecting to reach $37 billion in 2025.1
Consumers demand new solutions to unmet needs on taste, allergenicity, texture, nutritional values and clean-label products. Over the last years, many companies have tried to bring innovation that existing solutions struggle to answer.
This free webinar will address the main challenges of dairy alternatives, consumer preferences and share an exclusive case study with Migros — a giant Swiss retailer and the largest Swiss supermarket chain.
Register for this free webinar. The featured speakers will provide real-life insights and showcase InnovoPro’s chickpea protein solutions from all R&D, science and marketing fronts. A Q&A session will follow.
- Dairy Alternatives Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Source (Soy, Almond), By Product (Milk, Ice Cream), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket & Hypermarkets, Online Retail), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028. URL:https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dairy-alternatives-market?utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=cmfe_27-Apr-21&utm_term=dairy-alternatives-market&utm_content=rd1
Nitzan Natani Ben Chaim, CTO, InnovoPro
Nitzan is an experienced manager in the food industry. Nitzan has global experience in the development and operation of special proteins and plant extracts for food and beverages applications. Nitzan holds an MSc in Biotechnology and an MBA-BioMed.
Lana Zivanovic, PhD, CSO, InnovoPro
Lana brings 20 years of experience leading the development of alternative proteins, from discovery to finished products. Her university research programs were funded by the USDA, USEPA, USDOD and NASA. Lana holds an MSc in Biotechnology and a PhD in Food Biochemistry.
Elio Ricci, Food Engineer, Plant-Based R&D, Migros Industrie
Elio has a four-year experience in product development and scaling-up processes. Elio is part of the team who developed the first chickpea-based vegurt and the first hard-boiled egg-alternative. Elio holds a BE in Chemical Engineering and a MSc in Food Technology.
Who Should Attend?
- Food Technologists and Food Engineers
- R&D and Innovation Titles
- Food Manufacturers, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Companies
- VP/Director of Marketing
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, participants will learn about the:
- Deep insights into the dairy alternative protein market
- Main challenges faced by food and beverage manufacturers
- Case study led by Migros — developing dairy-free yogurts with chickpea protein
- The next-generation of plant-based protein with Innovopro’s chickpea protein platform to offer better choices to consumers worldwide
InnovoPro is committed to bringing unique plant-based protein ingredients to the global food & beverage market, for creating nutritious, tastier, and sustainable food products. With an excellent nutritional profile, “free from” properties and wide usability in the food industry, InnovoPro’s CP-Pro 70® concentrate is the best choice for the growing plant-based protein market. With its growing recognition and infrastructure, InnovoPro is in the best position to scale up its innovative solutions worldwide. Visit innovopro.com to learn more.