How should one comply with the European Medicines Agency (EMA) Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP)? Hear from a top pharmaceutical company, Merck, by keeping it high on their agenda.
Pioneering their way on how to comply most efficiently, Merck will share a sneak peek into their strategy to meet IDMP standards.
As the data governance lead at Merck and an advising member at EU IDMP/SPOR Task Force, Jörg Werner focuses on both regulatory and compliance IDMP needs. Together with Tamara Stanković, a Data Solution Scientist at ONTOFORCE, they will navigate through the do’s and don’ts of a robust IDMP strategy.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- How Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) line up with known data challenges in drug development. While EMA is aiming to improve patient safety by standardization, their new regulation also focuses on facilitating data roadblocks.
- How to actively tackle these challenges with action-driven insights into how Merck uses data to add value to regulatory operations.
- How IDMP opens new opportunities and linked data enables cross-domain data lineage for discovery and insight generation.
- How to bring an IDMP strategy to life and a technological deep dive in gathering data for an IDMP approved submission.
Dr. Jörg Werner, Data Governance Lead, Merck
Dr. Jörg Werner works as the Data Governance Lead at Merck KGaA since Oct 2021 and joined Merck 5 years ago. His focus is to ensure that information assets are managed to achieve goals and are managed appropriately. He spent more than two decades working within the pharmaceutical industry in enterprise information and data management. Before joining the pharmaceutical industry, Dr. Jörg Werner performed experimental physics at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research), where he learned the foundation of data science and management to be applied in today’s pharmaceutical regulatory operations. Dr. Jörg Werner holds a Ph.D. in Experimental Physics from the University of Wuppertal.Message Presenter
Tamara Stanković, Senior Data Solution Scientist, ONTOFORCE
Tamara Stanković works as a Senior Data Solution Scientist at ONTOFORCE, where she is involved in implementing DISQOVER within large pharmaceutical companies. Her focus is on being the focal point of Data Management, Enterprise Informatics, Scientific Data Analysis, and bringing together structured and unstructured information. Before joining ONTOFORCE, Tamara Stanković worked as a Bioinformatics Analyst and Data Engineer for several projects for public organizations, and before that, as a researcher at the University of Belgrade for the Institute of Physiology and Biochemistry. Tamara Stanković holds a degree in Pharmacy from the University of Belgrade.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
- Master Data Management
- Data Governance
- Regulatory Information
- Clinical Research
- Knowledge Management
What You Will Learn
- How Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) line up with known data challenges in drug development
- How to actively tackle these challenges with action-driven insights into how Merck uses data to add value to regulatory operations
- How IDMP opens new opportunities as linked data enables cross-domain data lineage for discovery and insight generation
- How to bring an IDMP strategy to life and a technological deep dive in gathering data for an IDMP approved submission
For more than a decade, life sciences companies turn to ONTOFORCE to face the struggles with bringing together structured and unstructured data to create new insights. These insights lead to accelerated drug discovery, more in-depth insights into research, real-world evidence, optimized clinical trial research, and a faster go-to-market.
Lighthouse customers such as Amgen, UCB, BMS, Roche, Medidata, and numerous other life sciences colleagues rely on ONTOFORCE. Thanks to the intense collaboration with renowned research institutes such as IMEC, VIB, UGent, KULeuven, and international research and industrial consortia such as ELIXIR, FAIRplus, and Pistoia Alliance, you trust to engage with a global partner that has made transforming data into insights its primary objective.