Many Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) and Packaging leaders lack a complete understanding of the functionality and necessity for serialization, thereby generally treating it as a complication in the consolidation process. The criticality of serialization should rather be viewed as a clear benefit for patient safety which can also be turned into a competitive advantage for the Pharmaceutical industry. Based on the short-term compliance milestones that usually drive real decisions to deploy serialization capabilities, the tendency to focus on the immediate resultant of serialization leading the supply-chain often overshadows the long-term benefits of brand building and improving network coordination.
This webinar will address the necessity of serialization from market compliance to business supply, covering all aspects from line choice and regulation approach to management of data and related products. We will discuss:
- How various markets approach specific necessities and technical difficulties
- The design of appropriate IT infrastructure
- How communication across the track and trace concept is applied to the supply chain
- The major initiatives in the installation, integration and implementation of serialization and aggregation from unit carton to pallet
- Serialization requirements in China, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, US, and Europe
Mario R. Scigliano, Serialization & Automation Manager, Corden Pharma Latina S.p.A.
Mario Scigliano joined CordenPharma Latina in 2010 as Equipment Compliance and IT ERP Project Manager before starting the Serialization Project in his current role as Program Manager for Serialization & Automation. Mario began his career after technical studies in 1996 by joining the team of Maintenance and Engineering at Bristol Myers Squibb. After ten years in the maintenance services and technical logistics areas as Department Head, he was transferred to the USA (NJ), where from 2002 to 2005 he participated in the World Wide BMS project for Reliability Center Maintenance and the Computerized Maintenance Management System as Italian SME and Italian Project Manager respectively.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
- Regulatory Affairs Manager / Director
- Engineering Manager / Director
- Information Technology or Information Management Director
- Supply Chain Manager / Director
- Manufacturing Technology Manager / Director
- Business Development Manager / Director
CordenPharma is your full-service partner in the Contract Development & Manufacturing (CDMO) of APIs, Drug Products and associated Packaging Services. Through a network of fully-inspected cGMP facilities across Europe and the US organized under five technology platforms – Peptides, Lipids, Carbohydrates & Oligonucleotides, Injectables, Highly Potent & Oncology, Small Molecules, Antibiotics – CordenPharma experts translate complex ideas at any stage of development into high-value products.