To achieve supply chain resilience in today’s unpredictable environment, it is imperative to establish limitless flexibility and expertise capable of identifying possible risks. Organizations that strive to proactively mitigate future crises and potential threats use current challenges to create opportunities for efficiency and resiliency. Through flexible distribution strategies and ready-to-use depot and logistics networks, companies can avoid clinical trial disruption now and in the years ahead.
Join Marken experts in this engaging webinar to explore industry trends, operational challenges, and innovative solutions for the storage and distribution of lifesaving products across the globe.
Nina Vas, Vice President Global Quality Assurance, Interim VP Global Distribution Services, Marken
Nina Vas is Marken’s Vice President Global Quality Assurance, Interim VP Global Distribution Services and focuses on leading Marken’s global GMP depot network comprising 15 facilities in NORAM, LATAM, EMEA and APAC, including liquid nitrogen storage facilities. She brings financial, operational, quality and process improvement experience managing the performance of the full supply chain, supporting the execution of distribution for clinical trials to global destinations. Her background includes importing and exporting of drug products (from API to finished goods and ancillaries) with Clinical Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical Importers, owned facilities and third‐party depots.
Who Should Attend?
Senior professionals who are involved with:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Central Labs
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, attendees will learn about:
- Increased agility for future resilience
- Widened scope of the clinical supply chain
- Balancing and leveraging regional and central distribution strategies
Challenges and Considerations of the Supply Chain
- Types of products and storage requirements
- How latest trends affect distribution strategy
- Choosing the correct patient-centric approach
- Maintaining GMP/GDP quality, compliance, safety and security
Strategic Approach and Innovative Solutions
- Mobilize the ability to pivot to the needs of the patient and clients
- Adapting to challenges through centralized and regionalized approaches
- Managing the impact of a crisis for critical shipments
- A flexible ready-now distribution network for evolving trial ecosystems
- Changes to regulatory framework, industry demand and patient needs
- Sourcing global alternatives in and out of impacted regions
- How to future-proof the clinical to commercial supply chain ecosystem
Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. With Polar Speed and Marken included, the UPS Healthcare division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees worldwide. Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution in 58 locations worldwide, while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments and biological kit production. Marken’s dedicated 1,900 staff members manage 120,000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries. Additional services such as ancillary material sourcing, storage and distribution, shipment lane verification and qualifications, as well as GDP, regulatory and compliance consultancy add to Marken’s unique position in the pharma and logistics industry.