The webinar will include the business rationale for and key criteria to consider when evaluating and selecting a clinical data hub for enterprise use at Agios Pharmaceuticals. The talk will include key system requirements, stakeholders, project goals as well as lessons learned from implementation process. The talk will also cover and initial results from the rollout and future goals for the Clinical Data Hub.
- Brief overview of Agios including company goals, clinical technology infrastructure and standards utilized
- Business need for a clinical data hub, requirements, and key goals for the system
- Criteria for selecting a clinical data hub provider
- Evaluation and selection process
- Implementation process including resources needed internally and externally and roles involved
- Lessons learned from the implementation process (what do you wish you’d known before embarking on this project)
- Rollout, user training and feedback
- Demonstration and overview of the elluminate Clinical Data Hub
- Initial results and future plans
Bob O'Connor, Associate Director of Data Systems, Agios Pharmaceuticals
Bob O’Connor has worked in clinical research for more than 13 years starting his career in oncology research. Prior to joining Agios, he held numerous roles in clinical data management at organizations including Veristat, EMD Serono and Infiniti Pharmaceuticals. Bob has a degree in psychological brain sciences and cognitive neurosciences from Dartmouth College.Message Presenter
Sam Anwar, Chief Technology Officer, eClinical Solutions
Sam Anwar has more than 20 years of experience in information technology and software development with a focus on the clinical research industry. In addition to software development, Sam has deep expertise in a diverse set of technologies including IT infrastructure, web technologies, information security, database design, business intelligence, big data platforms and analytics. At eClinical Solutions, Sam is responsible for leading software engineering organization with the goal of harnessing cutting-edge technologies to help advance the innovation in life sciences.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
- Clinical data managers
- Clinical data scientists
- Clinical operations managers
- Clinical IT leaders
Plus safety reviewers and members of teams responsible for clinical data mapping and standardization functions
What You Will Learn
Learn about key system requirements, stakeholders, project goals and lessons learned from the implementation process of a clinical data hub from an associate director of data systems at Agios Pharmaceuticals and the CTO at eClinical Solutions.
eClinical Solutions is an experienced leader in clinical data software and end to end data services. More than 50 life sciences companies have used the elluminate platform and software enabled services from eClinical Solutions to regain control of their clinical trial data. For more information, visit eclinicalsol.com.