With today’s focus on patient-centricity in the clinical trial landscape, vaccine development and global distribution remains a complex process. Innovation is key to providing a resilient infrastructure and agile business model capable of streamlining processes while overcoming obstacles. Virus variants, supply chain disruptions and geopolitical instability compound the need for flexible solutions to quickly meet the time and temperature requirements of vaccines.
In this webinar, the featured speakers — clinical vaccine experts — explore industry trends, operational challenges and strategic supply chain solutions to support the future of healthcare.
Join this engaging webinar to delve into the innovations driving the future of vaccine development and distribution.
Dan Bell, Senior VP Innovation & Strategic Operations, Marken
Dan Bell joined Marken in 2003 and is the Senior Vice President of Innovation & Strategic Operations. Dan is a licensed US Customs Broker and a Certified Customs Specialist with over 25 years of experience in the life science logistics & temperature control field. His current focus is ensuring Marken is providing the most agile, innovative and strategic supply chain solutions to customers across the globe in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
Vesna Stamenkovic, Director, Global Vaccine Lead, Marken
Vesna Stamenkovic is Marken’s Global Vaccine Lead. She graduated with a master’s in pharmacology and has over 20 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Her experience spans from large pharma, contract research organizations, supply chains to logistics. She has held senior commercial roles within pharmaceutical and CRO companies where she was responsible for production, development and launching specialty medicines and vaccines.
Who Should Attend?
Senior professionals who are involved with:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Central Labs
What You Will Learn
- Industry Trends
- Pandemic’s effect on global vaccine development and distribution
- New technologies to support evolving virus variants
- Ensuring trial success in a highly fragile supply chain while managing the pressures of bringing products to market faster
- Challenges and Considerations of the Supply Chain
- Meeting the requirements and complexities of international supply chains
- Addressing availability and access constraints of global vaccine supply and distribution to lower middle-income countries (LMIC)
- Pressures of geopolitical disruptions, the pandemic and economic instability
- Strategic Approach and Innovative Solutions
- Innovative solutions to support accelerated trial timelines
- Building an “out-of-the-box” single source supply chain ecosystem
- Beyond Covid — How to navigate future global disruptions?
Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. With Polar Speed and Marken included, the UPS Healthcare division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees worldwide. Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution in 57 locations worldwide, while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments and biological kit production. Marken’s dedicated 2,400+ staff members manage 150,000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries and territories and have orchestrated 14,000+ home healthcare visits. Additional services such as cell and gene supply chain services, ancillary material sourcing, storage and distribution, shipment lane verification and qualifications, as well as GDP, regulatory and compliance consultancy add to Marken’s unique position in the pharma and logistics industry.
You Must Login To Register for this Free Webinar
Already have an account? LOGIN HERE. If you don’t have an account you need to create a free account.Create Account