Join this webinar for a discussion of the most common medical communications business challenges and potential solutions. This event will also feature a live demonstration of how patient-centric medical communications technology can be leveraged to streamline and optimize medical inquiry fulfillment, adverse event reporting and product complaint management.
During this webinar, participants will be introduced to new digital trends and innovations which can transform legacy medical information management business processes. Featured speakers will use their extensive industry experience to demonstrate the use of technology to:
- Leverage a highly configurable digital platform for multi-channel case intake and response fulfillment
- Boost operational efficiency and achieve lean business processes by establishing system integration
- Engage real-time with healthcare professionals, non-healthcare professionals and patients using an integrated, chat-enabled self-service portal
- Empower your field reps and medical science liaisons with mobile technology
The speakers will also be introducing a 100% real-time Digital Content Lifecycle Management platform which uses only a web browser. The platform has the benefit of not requiring any content development software or any expensive content management system.
Saad Rahman, Head of Product Management, Techsol Corporation
Saad Rahman is a life sciences and pharma IT professional with close to a decade of experience in the IT services industry concentrating on drug safety, pharmacovigilance, medical information and communications. He heads Product Management at Techsol with experience in product design, solutions architecture and delivery management. Saad has been responsible for the concept, development and release of Techsol’s flagship product, MedInquirer, from its inception.Message Presenter
Satya Sagi, Founder & CEO, Techsol Corporation
Mr. Sagi is the Founder of Techsol Corporation. He is responsible for developing the company into the leading niche life sciences software solutions provider. Mr. Sagi is responsible for managing the overall business as well as identifying Techsol Corporation’s vision and strategy as the company continues to expand its services portfolio and global customer base.
Mr. Sagi has a strong life sciences software solutions background and industry experience in the areas of clinical data management, EDC, pharmacovigilance, medical information and electronic trial management. Prior to founding Techsol, Sagi worked with industry-leading companies such as Oracle Health Sciences and Siemens Healthcare.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
Senior professionals involved in Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety, Argus Safety, ARISg and Argus, including:
- Medical Information VP/Directors/Managers/Scientists
- Medical Information Specialists
- Medical Advisors
- IT Heads
What You Will Learn
Register for this webinar to learn how to:
- Practically reduce total cost of ownership with complete digital authoring of all medical communications content
- Prepare for a product launch faster with reduced content development time
- Achieve better compliance with real-time collaborative review
- Organize medical communication content and perform all publications management in one place
- Seamlessly track content usage and gain valuable insights on your products and consumers
- Get proactive notifications on expiring digital content
Techsol Corporation is a leading global technology service organization, providing pharmaceutical industry focused services in the areas of Medical Information, Drug Safety, Signal Detection and Management, Clinical Development and Pharmaceutical Sales Management. Techsol’s global pharmaceutical information technology focus and techno-functional expertise enables it to provide technology services and consultancy across the drug life cycle.
MedInquirer is a next generation Medical Information and Inquiry Management solution from Techsol. It is a comprehensive platform for the management, starting from intake to closure, of Medical Inquiries, AEs (Adverse Event), PCs (Product Complaint) and combination inquiries. MedInquirer’s ability to integrate seamlessly with safety, product complaint, sales, content or document management database fosters collaboration, increases response time and accuracy while reducing process and system redundancy significantly.