For emerging life science manufacturers, the adoption of an automated quality management system (QMS) can seem overwhelming considering the time and costs they think are associated with implementation and validation. It is a fact that by automating quality and compliance, they can take advantage of digital technology and analytics and scale the business as their needs grow. Yet, the implementation can often be daunting.
Join Dot Compliance for a discussion on the reality of implementing a QMS in weeks, using a streamlined process based on industry best practices. Hear how life science companies are now approaching digital transformations differently, taking a more holistic approach that hyper-scales the power of data and analytics.
Rosalind Beasley, Vice President of Digital Innovation, Dot Compliance Inc.
Rosalind is the VP Digital Innovation at Dot Compliance. She has over 20 years of experience focused on digital transformation within highly regulated industries. With in-depth knowledge of quality and regulatory processes and best practices, Rosalind helps companies maximize their investment in enterprise cloud GxP solutions.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
- Supplier Quality
- Digital Transformation
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What are the steps required for a 30 day quality management system (QMS) implementation
- How life science manufacturers can now save time, money and resources and increase time to market by doing away with fully customized QMS solutions — while remaining compliant with industry regulations and standards.
- Why it takes so long for traditional QMS solutions to go live
- Learn how innovative QMS technologies are changing the landscape of quality and compliance solution adoption
- How to build a strategy that is future ready
Dot Compliance offers the industry’s first ready-to-use Quality Management Solution. Dot Compliance includes an extensive set of off-the-shelf ready eQMS and compliance pre-configured processes that include full project validation services and product validation packages. Introducing a true eQMS paradigm shift, we offer the industry’s most cost-effective quality and compliance management solution available, allowing life sciences around the world to quickly deploy flexible and scalable solutions. For more information, visit us at www.dotcompliance.com.