Clinical IRT has undergone some disruptive transformations. Workers involved with clinical trials are carrying connected smartphones in their pockets and using it with their daily work routines. Many IRT vendors have made Web pages mobile friendly which is a really good start. In this session, a discussion of some extraordinary study management benefits for moving into an App-based Clinical IRT approach.
This session provides insight into managing and operationalizing various aspects of clinical trials as well as identifying challenges and the technology based solutions needed to overcome them.
- Provide a better site-patient experience with the aid of mobile technology
- Minimize study medication dispensation errors and ensure accurate, correct subject identifiers — Correct subject, correct investigational product, at the correct dose
- Streamline the IMP inventory and accountability process
- Capture subject input and the effects of the study medication
- Test the BYOD waters with an online-only patient diary platform leveraging a specific patient-oriented branded App
Kelly Knowles, PMP, Director, Client Services, Bracket
Kelly Knowles is currently the Director of Client Services at Bracket and has been with the company for almost 8 years. Prior to joining Bracket she was a Project Manager for a contract manufacturing company in Philadelphia as well as a Project Manager within the Clinical Supplies and Process Development groups at Centocor. She earned her PMP in 2013 and has her Bachelor degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from Penn State University and her MBA from Villanova University.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
- Clinical Operations Professionals
- Data Managers
- Health Outcomes Researchers
Bracket, with 9 offices and more than 700 employees worldwide, is a specialty services provider dedicated to helping biopharmaceutical sponsors and contract research organizations increase the power of their clinical research data by leveraging core competencies in Science, Technology, and Service. Bracket eCOA™ is a flexible platform for electronic clinical outcomes assessments. Bracket RTSM™ is a best-in-breed, scalable and configurable clinical IRT solution for the life sciences industry. Bracket Rater Training and Quality Assurance improve outcomes through customized training and quality assurance programs. Learn more about Bracket at www.bracketglobal.com