As pharma embraces the patient-centric, data-driven future, successfully navigating the journey from basic analytics to (artificial intelligence) AI-empowered intelligence is pivotal yet challenging. This expert panel provides guidance and insights to help smooth the progression through the data maturity model and amplify success at every stage.
This webinar will cover assessing an organization’s current data capabilities and creating a roadmap for advancement. Discover how to align types of analytics to each phase of the model and leverage patient-centric intelligence to accelerate growth in maturity. Gain perspective on generating tangible business value and care improvements at each stage. Through real-world examples and actionable takeaways, this webinar arms leaders with strategies to optimize their data-to-decisions journey and realize the full promise of patient focus.
By attending, attendees will learn about the foundations for AI adoption that supercharges decision-making and improves patient and commercial outcomes.
Attendees will gain insights into:
- AI-driven healthcare — Delve into the promise of AI, from its current role in pharma data analytics to its future as a trusted advisor for doctors in diagnosing and treating patients. Learn how today’s data-driven decisions are laying the foundation for AI algorithms that will revolutionize healthcare
- Analytics maturity model — Understand why successfully navigating from a foundational analytics capability to a prescriptive analytics capability is pivotal for pharma. Discover how each phase aligns with specific business needs and decision-making capabilities
- Data’s influence — Explore how the kind of data healthcare providers use can either propel or hinder the journey through the analytics maturity model. Learn why patient-centric intelligence is the key to unlocking AI’s true potential
- Diagnosing Maturity — Discover methods to assess an organization’s current data maturity level and receive guidance on initiating a successful data-driven journey
- Practical Insights — Gain actionable insights and real-world examples of the business questions and insights generated at each stage of the analytics maturity model
Join this webinar in charting the future of healthcare, where AI and data maturity converge to enhance patient outcomes, optimize commercial performance and drive success in the pharmaceutical industry — and critically, set the foundation for the expanded use of AI at the provider and patient level which will become more and more prevalent over the coming years. Don’t miss this opportunity to stay ahead of the curve in this transformative era of healthcare innovation!
Nathan Walters, General Manager — ANZ, Prospection
As Prospection’s ANZ General Manager, Nathan Walters brings over 20 years of experience leading market access and HEOR teams within the pharmaceutical sector, most recently as Janssen Pharmaceutical’s Vice President of Market Access Asia Pacific. Nathan is an enabler of brands seeking access to the market, with strong credentials in policy development, payer modeling and real-world evidence generation.
Kirsten Mann, Chief Product Officer, Prospection
Kirsten Mann has 25 years of experience in the tech industry working across the disciplines of product management, user experience and product development. Kirsten has built and led global teams and helped organizations become customer and people-focused by creating award-winning product and service experiences that meet real needs and achieve commercial outcomes.
Vishal Kapoor, General Manager — Analytics, Prospection
Vishal Kapoor brings more than a decade of experience building high-performing and diverse analytics teams for a range of Fortune 500 clients in the US, Australia, India and Singapore. In previous leadership roles at Mu Sigma, a leading global data analytics firm, he helped clients leverage data and analytics to drive business value and growth.
Daniel West, CEO, Prospection
Daniel West has more than two decades of experience leading high-performance organizations at global technology companies. Daniel spent almost 17 years living and working in Silicon Valley where he held leadership roles with Oracle, Salesforce, Informatica, Infoblox and HP Software.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will appeal to pharmaceutical professionals in the following fields:
- Brand management
- Marketing/market access
- Commercial operations
- Business intelligence and analytics
What You Will Learn
Attendees will gain insights into:
- Optimizing drug launches through data-driven patient and market understanding
- Improving patient outcomes by leveraging predictive analytics to anticipate patient needs
- Unleashing the value of longitudinal patient data assets to inform the commercial strategy
- Traversing the data maturity model faster to achieve competitive advantage
- Building a roadmap for AI adoption that transforms decision-making
Prospection is a pioneer in health data analytics technology. We are on a mission to make advancements to precision medicine through real world evidence, with an aim to put the right patient on the right treatment at the right time. Applying advanced ML algorithms to real-world data we unearth health journey and treatment insights by analysing longitudinal data for hundreds of millions of patients to see how drug treatments are used after the clinical trial. Delivering actionable real-world evidence that enables better outcomes for patients, across the world.
Prospection is guided by credentialled experts and innovative leaders within their respective fields. Globally, we work with over 15 large health data sets (Claims, EMR, Registry & Commercial), applying our expertise to examine health patterns. Working with government and researchers through our core client base in the pharma/biopharmaceutical industry, we have delivered insights across more than 90 therapeutic indications. Including rare and complex diseases such as oncology, immuno-oncology, virology, metabolic conditions, respiratory and cardiovascular disease. Prospection is backed by investors including Ellerston, Horizons Ventures and Main Sequence, and commercially with CRO Novotech.
Only 60% of healthcare is in line with evidence-based guidelines, 30% is wasteful or of low value to the patient, and 10% is harmful. We assess the use, value, and outcomes of treatments to find the 40% that can be optimized and deliver actionable insights across the healthcare industry through SaaS analytics products. As always, our aim is to make advancements in precision medicine through real-world evidence.