The new reality of the COVID-19 pandemic has emphasized the need to implement new analytics tools more now than ever before. In this webinar, we will discuss the different analytics tools used to evaluate our business—the peaks and valleys of affordability and hub programs—and how those tools help us to mitigate risks and see new opportunities lying just below the surface.
What participants will learn:
- COVID marketplace trends
- Importance of integrating analytics into your programs
- Assessing risk in your programs
- Realizing opportunities through optimization
Paul LeVine, SVP, Corporate Strategy, Data & Analytics, TrialCard
Paul LeVine is an experienced market researcher, accomplished writer and recognized industry expert who brings decades of analytic expertise to TrialCard. LeVine came to TrialCard in 2013 and established the company’s Analytics group; since then his team and their capabilities have grown tremendously in response to clients’ appetite for data and the powerful information it provides. Prior to TrialCard, LeVine headed the Analytics group for InfoMedics (now a part of Physicians Interactive Group), where he built their practice and focused on creating analytic solutions designed to maximize return on investment for pharmaceutical marketing tactics. In addition to his work in the pharmaceutical space, LeVine’s 25 years of healthcare experience also includes the managed care and government sectors. A dynamic speaker, LeVine frequently presents at pharmaceutical summits and conferences on topics including technology, communications and analytics.
LeVine holds a Master’s Degree in Health Policy and Management from Harvard University and a Bachelor’s Degree in English and Psychology from Oberlin College.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial managers and leaders of pharma manufacture organizations
- Professionals involved in market affordability and patient access and market access
What You Will Learn
From this presentation, the viewer will understand:
- Why an analytic infrastructure is crucial to managing an affordability and/or market access program
- How to use different types of analytics to ensure optimal performance
- Where a focus on analytics for risk mitigation is warranted
TrialCard Incorporated provides patient affordability, medication access and adherence, patient support, and clinical trial services on behalf of pharmaceutical manufacturers. Founded in 2000, TrialCard has connected nearly 33 million patients with over $15 billion in branded drug savings to date. The company is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina.