The FDA has challenged the clinical trial industry to make research more agile and effective, which, in turn, would streamline clinical development, reduce time to market and save money. In this webinar, TrialCard will discuss a proven innovation that meets the FDA’s challenge by adding agility, efficiency and speed to the clinical trial supply process, as well as to the process used to reimburse sites for local sourcing and for procedures performed as required by a trial protocol.
Tom Gottschalk, Senior Director of Business Development, TrialCard
Tom Gottschalk has worked in the life sciences industry for over 20 years, initially as a pharmaceutical representative and then as a pharmaceutical product manager.
As a Director of Business Development for the TrialCard’s RxStudy Card, he works with sponsors and CROs to provide a virtual clinical supply solution. RxStudy Card allows patients in clinical trials to access unblinded clinical supplies through retail and specialty pharmacies, reducing the waste associated with the clinical trial supply process.
Gottschalk holds a BS in Worksite Wellness and Health Promotion from East Carolina University.Message Presenter
Who Should Attend?
- Clinical operations professionals who oversee the management of trials
- Clinical supply personnel who ensure supplies are available in the most efficient manner
- Procurement team members who carry out the direction provided by clinical operations and supply departments
- Vendor management personnel who govern vendors supporting trials
What You Will Learn
- How an innovative clinical supply process reduces the number of steps required, frees up employee time, eliminates supply carrying cost and waste, has fewer risks and saves money
- Proven time and resource savings demonstrated through real-life case study data
- How patient, site and sponsor burden can be reduced through direct-to-patient delivery of medication and supplies
- How to easily and rapidly reimburse sites for local sourcing and procedures performed through existing billing workflows
TrialCard is a technology-enabled pharmaceutical solutions company with a clinical trial division that is focused on providing process innovations for clinical operations and clinical trial supply professionals. TrialCard provides services that allow trials to operate faster and more efficiently, with agility that aligns with FDA mandates on saving time and resources in clinical trials. TrialCard’s RxStudy Card™ is the first virtual clinical supply service implemented by top sponsors and CROs in hundreds of trials, providing medications and supplies to patients through retail and specialty pharmacies. The RxStudy Card™ reduces supply process steps, requires less employee time, eliminates supply waste, has fewer risks, and saves money. The RxStudy Card™ also utilizes a process that integrates into existing billing workflows for rapid reimbursement to sites for local sourcing and performing procedures as required per protocol.